Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Buy a House. Check.

Well I went out and bought a house today..
It was a long, long, time coming. Approximately 70+ homes walked through, and countless more viewed online, and we finally found our little nest...and I'm quite happy about it all. Infact, very happy. We'll be busy, metaphorically adding little sticks and leaves to our nest here and there, sprucing it up and whatnot, and with much fanfare, moving my lay-z-boy reclining rocking chair into it's final destination. It's quite a nice chair. I will let you sit in it. Oh yeah, and there are these two cats who think they own our yard...I already hate them...I'm sure pictures of them will show up one of these days...
These next couple days will probably be madness: moving everything in-painting-mowing the lawn-killing weeds-and putting things where we want them. But I will fully enjoy every moment.

house owner, cat-hater, lazy-boy lovin,
john

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finally getting the house. Can't wait to see it furnished.

    ReplyDelete