Saturday, May 16, 2009

when to say no to a taco

The other night I was driving home late and I had that unmistakeable urge to eat taco bell. we all know that call, don't we. I like it when I get that call. The problem arises when I want to eat my crunchy taco now. The dining room is closed. It's late-I'm not going to sit in the parking lot and eat it, and I can't wait until I get home to eat them because then I will just want to go to bed. So I started to eat them while I drove home.
I will say, before I go on, that I encourage safe driving at all times. Driving while you eat is never exhibiting safe driving skills, so please, don't eat and drive. But sometimes I'm just pretty darn hungry.
Any other food is pretty "driver friendly"; jbc's from Wendy's, easy. chicken nuggets aren't even that bad. But tacos? just say no.
Long story short, half the taco will end up on you. You know how when you eat them (or atleast like I do) all the stuff falls out into the wrapper and then you get to enjoy eating all the remains later on? It's totally not as cool picking it off your clothes...
So, learn like I did, when to say no to the taco. Perhaps I should have just waited several minutes to eat them...or not, because it was still quite tasty.

a crunchy taco lover,
john

No comments:

Post a Comment